Classically, a korma is defined as a dish where meat or vegetables are braised with yogurt, cream or stock added. The technique covers many different styles of korma. The flavour of a korma is based on a mixture of spices.
|Whole garam masala
|Fried onion paste
|Ginger garlic paste
|Red chilli powder
Before you move to the the process, do not forget to taste home cooked white sauce pasta. Follow the link to learn more about the recipe.
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garam masala and sauté over medium heat until it begins to crackle.
- add ginger garlic paste sauté for 1 min ‘
- Add red chilli, salt, and coriander powder and add tomato puree cook for 4-5 min.
- Then add fried onion paste, dry fruit paste, and 100 ml water.
- Bring to a boil and cook till oil comes to the surface.
- Add cream garam masala.