Palak Curry is a North Indian recipe, best served with steamed rice and fried papads to make your evening delightful. This side dish recipe is an ideal dish for occasions like pot luck and anniversaries.
Try out this easy and quick to make recipe.
|Whole garam masala
|Ginger garlic paste
|Green chilli paste
- Chop Palak boil it in one cup of water for 5-6 min.
- Strain and grind it in a grinder.
- Heat oil adds whole garam masala and cook till crackling.
- Add ginger-garlic paste sauté it for one min.
- Add palak paste and green chillies salt cook till oil separates