Whole wheat flour – 500gm
Oil – 30ml
Minced chicken –250gm
Onion – 100 gm
Tomorrow – 100gm
Chopped green chili –10gm
Ginger chopped –10gm
Salt as per test
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Amchoor powder –1/2 tsp
- Take flour in a bowl, add oil and mix it well, add salt as require and make a soft dough using water.
- Take a pan, add some oil then add onions saute for a while.
- Add minced chicken and roast well, add salt as per test, chopped green chili, turmeric powder and mix it well
- Now add tomatoes and amchoor powder add roast.
- In the next step make small balls and roll it all like a chapatti
- Then take one chapatti add stuffing and place the second chapatti on it and fold sides.
- Place it on a hot plate and cook thoroughly without oil.
A healthy and full of nutrition dish is ready.