I bet you that when it comes to India, it is not possible if Indian food doesn’t come in between. India is famous for its richness in culture and food. I am sure if you are from India or not but you must be aware of the Indian food or have tasted it somewhere. Indian food’s popularity in USA, Uk, and Canada is next level. Therefore, not just in India, even the people who are living outside India are interested to learn the techniques and recipes of India. So, this is the reason for the starting of Indian cooking online classes.
To provide you with crystal clear knowledge, below-given the brief information about these online classes.
What are online classes?
In this modern era, there is hardly anyone who doesn’t know about online classes. Still for your revision, online classes are online learning where two or more persons are connected online with the help of the internet to share some knowledgeable things.
What are Indian cooking online classes?
Online classes are when a group of people comes together to learn something. Similarly, Indian cooking online classes are the classes where you will get knowledge about Indian cuisines, both practically and theoretically. Indian Cuisine is an area of innovative creations. The varieties and tastes that Indian food has, you will not get anywhere in the world. In fact, the incredibility of Indian food is very well known everywhere.
Indian cooking online classes are the online cooking course where you will get to learn about the cooking techniques and recipes of Indian cuisines. Every type of recipe and technique will be taught to you whether it is traditional or fusion one.
What are the benefits of Indian Cooking Online Classes?
Indian cuisines are the soul of India. The spices and taste that Indian food has is incomparable. Therefore, we can say that the Indian coking online classes is the best way to enjoy a virtual tour of India, especially if you are not an Indian. There are many benefits of joining an online cooking course; some of them are mentioned below:
- You get to know the taste of India.
- You will learn about some different cuisines
- You will get to know the magic behind the Indian spices.
- The timing of online classes are flexible, therefore you can get a session of your own choice and comfort.
- You can establish career in this particular field.
- Indian food lover can enjoy Indian meals, anywhere and anytime.
- Indian spices belongs to Ayurveda, it means you can enjoy a happy and healthy meal, etc.
What you will get to learn in Indian Cooking Online Classes:-
Indian cuisines have numerous varieties with plenty of creativity and innovation involved in it. In general, every cooking class has many things to learn. Similarly, Indian cooking online classes has lot to offer. Have a look below to know what you are going to learn in this online cooking program:
- Usage of Ingredients: – You know why Indian food has abundance of flavour in it? The reason is the perfect balance of the ingredients used in the Indian dishes. Basmati rice, pulses, grains, chickpeas, roti, and dairy products etc., are some of the most important essentials of Indian food.
- Uses of spices: Spices plays a prominent role in Indian meals. We can say Indian food is nothing without its spices. Also, Indian spices have the quality of herbs which added the burst of flavour in the food. Some of the popular of spices are cardamom, cumin, mustard seeds, turmeric, and black pepper, etc.
- Done chopping like a pro: One of the qualities that make a chef, into a master chef is the speed of chopping. We are always stunned by the chopping speed of chef’s and wonder how they can do it like this. And, especially the speed of cutting onion that a normal people cannot do it like a chef does. You get to learn the different type of ways which will make you pro in cutting and chopping.
- Fusion meals: Fusion means to combine different types of techniques to enhance the taste and flavour of the food. And, there is no doubt that the talent resides in the veins of Indians. They can make a normal dish delicious. Indian dishes have become favourite of all the people of all over the world. Therefore some chef’s combining Indian cooking techniques with the recipes and techniques of other kind of food to make it more appetizing. Some examples of Indian fusion meals are:
– In fusion drinks –: Gulkand strawberry milkshake, Jamun shot, etc.
– In fusion appetizer -: Mexican samosa, Twisted chicken puff pastry, etc.
– In fusion Dessert –: Ras malai cake, Turmeric Ice cream, etc.
– In fusion Main course –: Palak paneer cheese dosa, Tikka masala mac n cheese, etc.
- Creative cooking side of yours: Everybody has some hidden skills in his/her, which comes out with the support of some experts. Indian cooking online classes will give you proper platform to enhance your skills.
- Different types of Naan: You are very well aware that Indian breads also have varieties. One of them is ‘Naan’. The naan has some sub-varities in it and made of some veggies and spices. It comes as a saviour for those whose taste buds can’t tolerate the spice of Indian curries.
Who can be a part Of Indian Cooking Online Classes:-
Whether you are from India or not, you can learn to make Indian cuisines whenever and wherever you want to because food has no boundaries. It is not bounded by nationalities or regions. Instead, food is a connection between heart and hunger. Well, the point is, anyone can join but still, we are listing some people below, who should join Indian cooking online classes without any hesitation:
- A housewife
- An entrepreneur
- A chef from another region, who wants to learn about Indian cuisines
- A person who is passionate to learn about Indian cuisines.
- The one who wants to make his/her professional career in the food industry.
- A person whose hobby is cooking
- The one who loves Indian food.
- The person who is working full-time and don’t have time to attend offline classes.
- A person who is not capable of travelling to the class, etc.
Interested to know about the Indian Cooking Online Classes?
After reading the above text, now it is proper clear to you about the working, learning, and benefits of Indian cooking online classes. Also, if you want to get a piece of information about the best platform where you can get the Indian cooking online classes. Then, you can go for ‘theilearning.’
I-learning is an online learning platform by NFCI. Here, numerous cooking & culinary classes are provided to the students online. It is a kind of one-stop-learning platform, where many specialized services are provided by qualified and experienced faculty members. Online learning is a demand of today’s busy world in which the Indian cooking online course of ilearning will work as icing on the cake. The best thing about the course is that the charges are very less as compared to others and you can enjoy the learning session as per your comfort because the timing is flexible.
Mastering the skill of cooking is not everyone’s cup of tea. But, if you have an interest, are willing to give dedication, and loves to feed people then these Indian cooking online classes are surely for you.